Adhafera, or, The Braid/Curl

Although Thanksgiving has come and gone, I'm still feeling thankful for many things (pasture-raised turkey, the fact that my in-laws house feels like vacation, snow in the forecast, hot tea and hot showers and hot soup...).  I hope that the dawn of December has you feeling cozy too.

Things are looking particularly bright as we march on toward the solstice and darker days.  These are a few of my favorite things:

The Fritz and Fran duo.

J. A[3]. Ware with Mr. Buscemi.

A tote option.

Planning for spring on paper on purpose.

This Hello December! desktop.

Labels:

Historic 47: Adhafera, or, The Braid/Curl

02 December 2013

Adhafera, or, The Braid/Curl

Although Thanksgiving has come and gone, I'm still feeling thankful for many things (pasture-raised turkey, the fact that my in-laws house feels like vacation, snow in the forecast, hot tea and hot showers and hot soup...).  I hope that the dawn of December has you feeling cozy too.

Things are looking particularly bright as we march on toward the solstice and darker days.  These are a few of my favorite things:

The Fritz and Fran duo.

J. A[3]. Ware with Mr. Buscemi.

A tote option.

Planning for spring on paper on purpose.

This Hello December! desktop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home