Acubens, or, The Claws

This weekend was terribly productive, and it would be nice to have two more days to accomplish even more.  As that is not in the cards for me, I will embrace this week and expect goodness from it.*  Here are a few highlights of the week.

J. and I are getting sucked in by Breaking Bad.

Mindy's one-of-a-kind coat.

Fantasies of these Hunter rain boots.

It's time for Geninne's November desktop.

*Yes,  I am giving myself a pep talk.

Labels:

Historic 47: Acubens, or, The Claws

04 November 2013

Acubens, or, The Claws

This weekend was terribly productive, and it would be nice to have two more days to accomplish even more.  As that is not in the cards for me, I will embrace this week and expect goodness from it.*  Here are a few highlights of the week.

J. and I are getting sucked in by Breaking Bad.




*Yes,  I am giving myself a pep talk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home