Time's Up

harvest black beans*

It's less than two weeks until the next wedding celebration.  The summer edition was pretty, damn fantastic, and I'm so looking forward to what (and who) the autumn ado will bring.

*Like the days leading up to the last event, I'm going to make more time for getting [party and non-party related] stuff done by keeping my posts minimal, and I'm hoping to maintain momentum by focusing on what's already done.

Labels: , ,

Historic 47: Time's Up

09 September 2013

Time's Up

harvest black beans*

It's less than two weeks until the next wedding celebration.  The summer edition was pretty, damn fantastic, and I'm so looking forward to what (and who) the autumn ado will bring.

*Like the days leading up to the last event, I'm going to make more time for getting [party and non-party related] stuff done by keeping my posts minimal, and I'm hoping to maintain momentum by focusing on what's already done.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home