Meantime

accept.  don't expect*

The Sunday (and following days) I had in mind did not involve any kind of lost and found scenario.  Oh well... I suppose it is just another opportunity to practice going with the flow.

*As previously noted, like the days leading up to the last event, I'm going to make more time for getting [party and non-party related] stuff done by keeping my posts minimal, and I'm hoping to maintain momentum by focusing on what's already done.

Labels: ,

Historic 47: Meantime

16 September 2013

Meantime

accept.  don't expect*

The Sunday (and following days) I had in mind did not involve any kind of lost and found scenario.  Oh well... I suppose it is just another opportunity to practice going with the flow.

*As previously noted, like the days leading up to the last event, I'm going to make more time for getting [party and non-party related] stuff done by keeping my posts minimal, and I'm hoping to maintain momentum by focusing on what's already done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home