"Me-ow"

Happy Valentine's Day!  I don't have any lipstick for writing messages of love on the bathroom mirror so I used the alternative banana-gram.*  The banana and this year's You're the Cat's Meow Card put the cutest smile on J.'s face.

For professing my love on Valentine's Day, I'm partial to the holiday collections from Rifle Paper Co. and Wit & Whistle.  I also like Emily McDowell's cards.

*Thank you Pinterest for the idea.

Labels: , ,

Historic 47: "Me-ow"

14 February 2014

"Me-ow"

Happy Valentine's Day!  I don't have any lipstick for writing messages of love on the bathroom mirror so I used the alternative banana-gram.*  The banana and this year's You're the Cat's Meow Card put the cutest smile on J.'s face.

For professing my love on Valentine's Day, I'm partial to the holiday collections from Rifle Paper Co. and Wit & Whistle.  I also like Emily McDowell's cards.

*Thank you Pinterest for the idea.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home