One and Only Turning One

I love living in the Pacific Northwest, but there are many, many, many times that I wish that I could teleport to Michigan.  For example, my niece turns one today.  I was actually with her cute self to mark the occasion of her turning six months old and now I wish that I could be with her even cuter self to celebrate her first birthday.  Damn...  Living so far away can be such a tragedy.

I hope N. likes her puzzle stacker.  Happy birthday little one!

Labels: , ,

Historic 47: One and Only Turning One

06 February 2014

One and Only Turning One

I love living in the Pacific Northwest, but there are many, many, many times that I wish that I could teleport to Michigan.  For example, my niece turns one today.  I was actually with her cute self to mark the occasion of her turning six months old and now I wish that I could be with her even cuter self to celebrate her first birthday.  Damn...  Living so far away can be such a tragedy.

I hope N. likes her puzzle stacker.  Happy birthday little one!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home