Library+

A while back (maybe six months or so), someone mentioned to me that there was a local organization that was basically giving books away.  As it turns out, it's true.  I'm particularly interested in the books that are available on the subject of community development, but, because Sharing the Rock was strongly recommended by a co-worker, I decided to start there.

If you happen to live in Oregon or Siskiyou County, California, check out the Select Books program and find a list of available books here.

Labels: , ,

Historic 47: Library+

13 February 2014

Library+

A while back (maybe six months or so), someone mentioned to me that there was a local organization that was basically giving books away.  As it turns out, it's true.  I'm particularly interested in the books that are available on the subject of community development, but, because Sharing the Rock was strongly recommended by a co-worker, I decided to start there.

If you happen to live in Oregon or Siskiyou County, California, check out the Select Books program and find a list of available books here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home