Sleigh Bells

It's been a treat to spend this week in MI.  I enjoyed seeing a lot of familiar places, but the best part was meeting my niece and spending time with family and friends.  During the down-time, when I wasn't getting some Vitamin D, or watching Arrested Development, or napping, or eating delicious home-cooked meals, or playing dominoes, I managed to find a few favorite things.

Pizza pies made where they're grown.

This take on toddler talk.

The biggest flag around.

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

Historic 47: Sleigh Bells

31 May 2013

Sleigh Bells

It's been a treat to spend this week in MI.  I enjoyed seeing a lot of familiar places, but the best part was meeting my niece and spending time with family and friends.  During the down-time, when I wasn't getting some Vitamin D, or watching Arrested Development, or napping, or eating delicious home-cooked meals, or playing dominoes, I managed to find a few favorite things.


This take on toddler talk.

The biggest flag around.

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home