Lucky [Holi]Day

I've been looking to pick up a game of Monopoly Deal ever since I played game after game when my family was visiting this summer.  Then last week, to my surprise, in the midst of browsing a few antique stores looking for just the right ornament for J., I spotted it.  ...an antique though?  

Family fun and happy holidays!

25 december 2013 . wednesday . (day one thousand four hundred fifty-one)
Historic 47: Lucky [Holi]Day

30 December 2013

Lucky [Holi]Day

I've been looking to pick up a game of Monopoly Deal ever since I played game after game when my family was visiting this summer.  Then last week, to my surprise, in the midst of browsing a few antique stores looking for just the right ornament for J., I spotted it.  ...an antique though?  

Family fun and happy holidays!

25 december 2013 . wednesday . (day one thousand four hundred fifty-one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home