Truth or Fiction: Older and Wiser

Today I enter my thirty-fifth year.*  I'm pretty sure that it will be a good one, possibly even stellar.

*(So far) I'm one of those people that enjoys the extra number that comes with each birthday.  Thirty-four feels really young still so I like the idea of being in my 35th year, which sounds... older.

Labels: ,

Historic 47: Truth or Fiction: Older and Wiser

11 October 2013

Truth or Fiction: Older and Wiser

Today I enter my thirty-fifth year.*  I'm pretty sure that it will be a good one, possibly even stellar.

*(So far) I'm one of those people that enjoys the extra number that comes with each birthday.  Thirty-four feels really young still so I like the idea of being in my 35th year, which sounds... older.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home