Class[ic]

If you're a fan of pencils, I seriously recommend trying the Mirado Classic.  I just love them.  Using these pencils feels special.  They're appropriately housed within and next to two other items of value.*

*Your Weekly Encouragement Calendar and an all purpose tin both specially designed by my dear college friend, CGB (now CGP).
Historic 47: Class[ic]

10 October 2013

Class[ic]

If you're a fan of pencils, I seriously recommend trying the Mirado Classic.  I just love them.  Using these pencils feels special.  They're appropriately housed within and next to two other items of value.*

*Your Weekly Encouragement Calendar and an all purpose tin both specially designed by my dear college friend, CGB (now CGP).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home