Home Run

It's a little alarming when zucchinis grow to the size of tee ball bats while your back is turned.  When this happens, as it always does... bake.  

I turned to Smitten Kitchen for a bit of zucchini inspiration and was not disappointed.  Mostly, I followed her Zucchini Bread recipe, but in lieu of cranberries, or raisins, or chocolate chips, I substituted dried plums from the other night.

Labels: ,

Historic 47: Home Run

31 July 2013

Home Run

It's a little alarming when zucchinis grow to the size of tee ball bats while your back is turned.  When this happens, as it always does... bake.  

I turned to Smitten Kitchen for a bit of zucchini inspiration and was not disappointed.  Mostly, I followed her Zucchini Bread recipe, but in lieu of cranberries, or raisins, or chocolate chips, I substituted dried plums from the other night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home