A La Mister Rogers

I've heard it said that when buying a house you should pay attention to what the house(s) across the street look like, because that's what you'll be looking at day after day.  I had that in mind when J. and I had our first walk-through and remembered to take pictures of the view from each window.

I liked the view then and I like it now.

25 april 2013 . thursday .
(day one thousand two hundred seven) 


Historic 47: A La Mister Rogers

14 May 2013

A La Mister Rogers

I've heard it said that when buying a house you should pay attention to what the house(s) across the street look like, because that's what you'll be looking at day after day.  I had that in mind when J. and I had our first walk-through and remembered to take pictures of the view from each window.

I liked the view then and I like it now.

25 april 2013 . thursday .
(day one thousand two hundred seven) 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home