Warm Woolen Mittens

Boy-oh-boy am I glad that it's Friday.  These longer days and all the springtime work that goes with them are wearing me out.  Although I'm pretty terrible at sleeping in, I'm going to give it a try this weekend.  These are a few of my favorite things from this past week that have perked me up along the way.

Childhood obsessions.

Our star.  What?!

A list of home and garden tours.

Labels:

Historic 47: Warm Woolen Mittens

26 April 2013

Warm Woolen Mittens

Boy-oh-boy am I glad that it's Friday.  These longer days and all the springtime work that goes with them are wearing me out.  Although I'm pretty terrible at sleeping in, I'm going to give it a try this weekend.  These are a few of my favorite things from this past week that have perked me up along the way.

Childhood obsessions.

Our star.  What?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home