Pretend Tuesday

replant the area near the potatoes*
so it won't need to be planted a third time... keep area watered*
figure out a place for the dill and plant*

*As previously noted, in order to allow for maximum get-#@$%-taken-care-of time, I'm going to keep my posts pretty basic this month and simply highlight items from my ta-da list.

Labels: ,

Historic 47: Pretend Tuesday

19 June 2013

Pretend Tuesday

replant the area near the potatoes*
so it won't need to be planted a third time... keep area watered*
figure out a place for the dill and plant*

*As previously noted, in order to allow for maximum get-#@$%-taken-care-of time, I'm going to keep my posts pretty basic this month and simply highlight items from my ta-da list.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home